Can i claim right of way Can i claim right of way

Dear experts,
My uncle is having a land 2.2 acres ..In his document he is having a 20 links way in east side...but its not in usage there actually...hardly i can see a 2 feet pathway with shrubs..there is a thar road in west side of his property...between his property and main road there is a Bhoodan land ...my uncle constructed house in his property's west side border and used that main road via boodhan land for past 30 years..now there came a government arts college on west side of the main road 4 years back and now they told yesterday we bought the boodhan land ..we are making fence ..we dont have a way to home now if its blocked....

my doubt is can we claim enjoyment right for the pathway..(Bhoodan land)....If they block the way we have to build a way throughout our land from east to west and also reclaim the 20 links road on east side of our property as mentioned in document ...there is a 100 feet open well on east side of our neighbors property which is shared and owned by my Uncle and his neighbour land owner ....its difficult to use that road even if we reclaim 20 links road as per document..

A.Hello,
You can send them a legal notice and can file a suit against the college and claim the right of easement

A legal notice could be sent to the college and you can also claim your right of easement

You can take a chance by approaching local civil Court.

Rate me Five Star*

A.Approach to the tahashil office or made application for it

Devesh Tripathi

A.See u wi have to find out the best suitable remedy. You can either choose to opt old path or can bring stay again college and u always have easement right . U contact to a local lawyer u will certainly get relief

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.