Child custody and adultery Divorce case Child custody and adultery Divorce case

I stay in Hyderbad and My wife has committed adultery and very torturing in nature and i filed a Divorce on adultery grounds with relevant proofs since she was not ready for Mutual since she needs huge money. (8 months back)

My childerns are with staying with me since last six months (8 years and 11 years daughters) and they dont want to stay with mother at all .I am financially and emotionally capable . They said in police statements they dont want to stay with her.

Also she has filed false 498 and false DV under influence of her parents.

She is after to get kid custody to get money and claim maintenance on their name So that she can sit enjoy money on their name

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HER TO GET KIDS CUSTODY NOW , SINCE KIDS DONT WANT STAY WITH HER (THEY ARE SCARED OF HER NAME SINCE SHE ABUSED THEM IN PAST AND HARASED THEM ) AND I HAVE HER ADULTERY PROOFS AS WELL.

A.As per the law mother is the natural guardian of a child and mostly she gets the custody unless it is proven that she is not capable and is of unchaste character. In your case since she has committed adultery so, her chances of getting the custody is minimal and also as your children are little grownup and they do not want to stay with her so in the court they can say that and you should in all probability get the custody of the children.

Collect more evidence through private detectives and convince the Court. You can get child custody and Divorce without alimony if you wait for some more time.

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.Court will ask daughters if they want to stay with her or you.
so if they tell that they dont want to stay with her then you will get custody order from court.
Also if you able to prove adultery then also she will not get custody.
Hopefully children can also be witness in divorce case to prove adultery if they seen anything.

Ankita Jaiswal

A.File application before court to child custody, Your wife is having extramarital affairs and is committing adultery, and your children are over the age of five and willing to remain with you then the Court will grant you custody, any more detail u can cont me, if u like my ans PlZ rate my ans, thanks

Your wife is having extramarital affairs and is committing adultery, and your children are over the age of five and willing to remain with you then the Court will grant you custody. When the child is above the age of 5, the courts recognise the child's opinion and willingness and only grant custody after considering their wellbeing.

If you find this answer helpful please rate my answer. Thank You.

Vaidehi Samant

A.In your case since your children are above 5 years of age obtaining custody by father is possible and also if you are able to prove adultery of your wife than adulterous wife is not required to paid any alimony or maintenance but considering the legal procedures involved and the current lockdown situation when Courts are not completely working your case might consume some time to reach final stage therefore if possible you are suggested to convince your wife to agree to mutual consent divorce if you can pay her some one time alimony or so and offer her visitation rights of the children at certain fix intervals. Thank you.

If you found this advice helpful then please provide review and give *****. Thank you.

The consent of the children (above the age of 5 years) is considered while granting the custody. Since the children wants to stay with the father, the custody would be granted to the father.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

Sidhaarth

A.No. After the age of 5 years, father is the natural guardian. You can also file petition under Hindu marriage Act for appointment of you as guardian. The opinion of children also matter. If you have direct evidence regarding adultery committed by your wife only then continue with charges otherwise amend petition into cruelty.

question iconChild kidnapped by father
Dear client, Under the laws on violation of child custody, A parent who does not have legal custody of a child can be convicted of parental kidnapping. Conflicting civil custody orders and the involvement of courts from several jurisdictions further complicates such cases. Please contact the nearest police station and file a complaint.
question iconchild custody after 4 years of divorce
Dear Sir, Since the question of child custody is not finalized, so either you have to get NOC either from your husband or file a permanent child custody case and get interim order to take the child outside India.
question iconMinor child custody - wife was thrown out of house
Dear client, Both the parents have an equal right to the custody of a child. However, who gets the custody of a child is still a question which the court has the power to decide upon. Moreover, when it comes to personal laws the statues are conflicting as compared to secular enactment in the form of The Guardian and Ward Act, 1890 which holds the welfare of the child as the paramount importance and thereby the court of competent jurisdiction endeavor to strikes a balance between the two. And as because the custody of the children is given to one parent that doesn’t implies that the other parent cannot be in contact or see the child. The courts in India makes sure that the child gets attention and affection of both the parents. The court gives the other parent visitation rights of which the conditions are determined by the court. Under Hindu law and as well as Secular law, the custody of the child under the age of five is usually awarded to the mother. In most of the cases fathers gets the custody of the older boys and mother of the older girls. Moreover, child’s interest is the main criteria and the choice of the child above the age of nine is considered by the court.
question iconChild custody - I am working mother
Dear client, A child should stay with grandparents only in case of third-party custody. Third-party custody: If both the parents are either deceased, are unfit to take care of the child, or are abusive, then the court provides custody of the child to a third party such as grandparents or a relative. So, it is better if the child lives with you. Father can take custody of child after divorce . As per the laws on Indian child custody, both divorced parents have equal rights over the child even after legal separation. One parent winning custody doesn't mean the other ceases to be the parent and loses all rights over the child.
question iconChild custody- take my son to other country
Dear Client, Your wife can make a case against you for Wrongfully Taking a child and this is legally referred to as Child Abduction/Child Removal. In simple terms, this refers to a parent or family member of the child taking the child with them, out of their country of residence. This is mostly done by either of the parents in order to hamper the other parent’s contact with the child. The parent takes the child away without the consent of the other parent, this constitutes what is known as child removal or international child abduction. Hence the wife can file the above claim against you. Jurisdiction in such cases are difficult to determine but it usually depends on the home state of the child. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.