Require legal expertise as I have finalised a very old property Require legal expertise as I have finalised a very old property

I require a lawyer to help in all legal matters including documentation etc. during purchase of an old property in Kolkata and also in availing the home loan from bank...If you can provide someone to assist me with his/her remuneration amount , I shall be very grateful....

It is impossible to say whether a bank will issue a home loan in respect of that old property unless and unless all of the documentation for that old property are examined. The Title Deeds of the Owners, KMC/ Municipal Mutation Certificate and updated tax payment receipt, Parcha of B.L.& L.R.O. and khajna payment receipt, if the current Owners inherited that property, supportive legal proof, sanctioned plan of the building, and all other relevant documents must all be examined from a legal standpoint.
Thank you!

Advocate Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya

A.Until and unless the documents of that old property is scrutinized as a whole , it cannot be specified that whether bank will give home loan in respect of that property or not. It is necessary to scrutinize from legal standpoint the Title Deeds of the Owner/s, KMC/ Municipal Mutation Certificate and updated tax payment receipt, Parcha of B.L.& L.R.O. and khajna payment receipt, if the present Owners inherited that property then supportive legal proof, sanctioned plan of the building and all other relevant documents.

SUVAJIT GHOSH DASTIDAR

A.If you need any help regarding your purchase of property you can take my assistance if it deem fits for you sorry it's not possible for me for providing reference.Thanks and regards. It's not the right place for remuneration discussion

question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release document against the said ancestral property.
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.
question iconFather and brothers are selling ancestral land
Dear Sir, You have to file partition suit immediately and you will get a defined share and you may file interim application restraining your father and brother from alienating ancestral properties till disposal of partition suit.
question iconProperty dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge a complaint through your mother and also approach Civil Court and Revenue Courts.
question iconE Khata and DC converted (for complete layout) or Panchayat Khata
Dear Sir, You may go with property which DC converted and try to get loan from Nationalized Bank if not atleast from LIC.