Seeking for divorce - MC against my husband Seeking for divorce - MC against my husband

I have filed MC against my husband and seeking for divorce, since we are not living the together from last 2years, due to his extra material affairs dowry and family conflict,. I have first hearing from court on 19th August.
My question are:
1. How do I get to know whether my husband received notice from court (i checked with my lawyer he didn't give proper answer)
2. What will happen if my husband purposely denying to receive notice and not attend the court
3. Is it possible to resend the notice to my husband ( if he had not received) before first hearing
4. Is it possible to change the lawyer if i feel current lawyer is not confident enough to run the case

Please help me with your valuable suggestions

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Madam,
It is a repeated question and you should not repeat your questions which may give trouble to the expert lawyers to answer.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.
question iconQuery regarding a purchase of property while being on a verge of divorce
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, since you are yet not divorced, so you need to put your actual marital status.
question iconDivorce - Wife Harassment
Dear sir, you can file for a case for divorce on the grounds of cruelty and harassment along with the good amount of proof to give a good base to your case.
question iconMy wife filed a divorce under section 13B
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, it is possible to file such a petition, however, no judgement can be given without hearing your side.