Property inheritance -  father received property Property inheritance - father received property

1 year ago

My father received property of my grandfather's ancestral property by will. Now the ancestral property which my father received through my grandfather by will, is it treated as self acquired property? Whether I have any coparcenary right over it while my father is alive?

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client
There is a question here that how come your father received the ancestral property through will and how did you grandfather pass on the property through will when it was ancestral property? Answer to your question depends upon the answer of this question.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconLand purchase issue between SC buyer and other caste seller
Dear client The registration of the land in your father's name is a critical step to establish legal ownership. Without the registration, the sale agreement alone may not confer ownership rights. If t...
question iconexchange the property between public trust and an individual
Dear Client, According to the rulings of the Delhi High Court, trust property cannot be held, sold, mortgaged, or exchanged without the court’s prior approval. All trusts, public or private, are subje...
question iconSub-Cancel the gift deed of 15 5 cotah purchase by my late Father
Dear Client, Firstly, we need to examine the terms and conditions mentioned in the gift deed. If there are any irregularities, discrepancies, or if you believe there was fraud or undue influence invol...
question iconAncestor property
Dear Client, If your father inherited the property, the rules of succession would dictate how it is to be distributed among his legal heirs. These laws can vary based on religion and personal laws. Th...
question iconAncestral property rights
Dear Sir, If you belong to fourth generation then you can get your share and you have to file partition suit and get interim order against all your family members not alienate.