Child education - my daughter is attending a school Child education - my daughter is attending a school

Sir my daughter is attending a school Jhadeswar international from 4 years she is autistic a new principal recently joined and asking to take my child to any other school


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can request the school authority to let your child stay and study in normal school environment. However, sometimes certain disorders make it hard for the authorities to deal with it. But in case everything is fine you can file a case for the violation of fundamental rights of your child.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconChild kidnapped by father
Dear client, Under the laws on violation of child custody, A parent who does not have legal custody of a child can be convicted of parental kidnapping. Conflicting civil custody orders and the involv...
question iconchild custody after 4 years of divorce
Dear Sir, Since the question of child custody is not finalized, so either you have to get NOC either from your husband or file a permanent child custody case and get interim order to take the c...
question iconMinor child custody - wife was thrown out of house
Dear client, Both the parents have an equal right to the custody of a child. However, who gets the custody of a child is still a question which the court has the power to decide upon. Moreover, when...
question iconChild custody - I am working mother
Dear client, A child should stay with grandparents only in case of third-party custody. Third-party custody: If both the parents are either deceased, are unfit to take care of the child, or are abusi...
question iconChild custody- take my son to other country
Dear Client, Your wife can make a case against you for Wrongfully Taking a child and this is legally referred to as Child Abduction/Child Removal. In simple terms, this refers to a parent or family...