MY filed filed RCR & MC MY filed filed RCR & MC

My filed RCR after I served legal notice she didn't came to matrimonial home after baby delivery, always blaming me & my parents what are health issue she faced they blame us saying you jathakam is not good, you have naga dosham. we had arrange marriage source from matrimonal site. all jatakam, number all matching my wife parents & my parents did all the rituals. I fed-up those comments & serve legal notice, my wife filed RCR after all reconciling In counseling also many time required her to come home she denied . the case move do to court, now they filed MC case under section 125. Can you please suggest what can I do.

This is casual in family cases. Better you reduce net salary by some deductions otherwise interim maintenance will be started. If there are no chances of reunion you may go for filing divorce.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.

question iconBigamy - still in the process of divorce
Dear client, It is advisable for you to file a case u/s 498A IPC subjecting to cruelty. You can also file a case for the maintenance of your son. Hope it helps.
question iconReturn of belongings during divorce court case
Hello Client, 1. You simply ask them to return back all your belongings. if they deny then, 2. You may Lodge an F.I.R. against your husband and in-laws under section 498A, Domestic Violence and for...
question iconMaintenance - working women can claim maintenance
Dear Client The answer to this question is yes but then it depends upon the earnings of both the husband and the wife.
question iconChild Maintenance when wife lives abroad
Dear Sir, Since child has attended age of majority your responsibilities over as child can earn his own livelihood moreso the child is residing outside the India as such you are not bound to pay any m...
question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.