Grandfather property issue Grandfather property issue

My grandfather has 2 wives , first wife has 2 sons and one daughter after 3rd child born she ( first wife) died. Then grandfather married another women and she has 2 sons . Now I am first wife second son ' son . My father at the age of 14 his father died and later second wife will see him . After marriage with ky mother they are go to some other place for living . After some year's my father had die then after some years grandmother ( second wife ) also die . No my uncles ( second wife sons ) are staying in a house which is registered land with panchayat which is in the name of my grandfather name, but my uncles changed my grandfather name to grandmother ( second wife ) name after she passes .
Now what are my doubts is
1 . The property is coming to us or not ? In my father school records also my mother name is second wife name itself only .
2. My uncle's are saying this property is belongs to them only and saying that this property is my mother's property we are not giving it to ? Is we are not get that property ?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you have a right to an equal share because even illegitimate offspring have a right to an equal part of their father's wealth.

Even ill legitimate children are entitled for equal share in the property of their father. Thus you are entitled for equal share.

question iconProperty - temple trust
Dear Sir, You may go to local advocate or revenue officer and produce death certificates of your father and grandfather along with certified copies of title deeds and family genealogy to get property...
question iconTrain robbery in AC 2 tier near Gandhinagar Jaipur
Dear Sir, Your question is very attractive to enlarge the law. You being the passenger as such you can be come within the definition of “Consumer” of railways. By the by every passenger having insured...
question iconProperty registration correction
Dear Sir, U have to just get registered rectification deed with all the corrections required and pay the stamp duty prescribed for rectification deed.
question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release docume...
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.