Mutation of Ancestral property in Delhi Mutation of Ancestral property in Delhi

I recently found that my grandfather has some Land in Delhi. I have only khasra details but no ownership papers. Grand father name is already there in Jamabandi. What documents will be required to do mutation process of my father? Grandfather is not alive.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, please visit the relevant office, review the list, and attempt to find mutation as necessary.

Please go to the concerned office and check list and accordingly try for mutation. The available documents seems to be sufficient.

question iconProperty - temple trust
Dear Sir, You may go to local advocate or revenue officer and produce death certificates of your father and grandfather along with certified copies of title deeds and family genealogy to get property...
question iconTrain robbery in AC 2 tier near Gandhinagar Jaipur
Dear Sir, Your question is very attractive to enlarge the law. You being the passenger as such you can be come within the definition of “Consumer” of railways. By the by every passenger having insured...
question iconProperty registration correction
Dear Sir, U have to just get registered rectification deed with all the corrections required and pay the stamp duty prescribed for rectification deed.
question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release docume...
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.