Property dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother Property dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother

My uncle took signature of my mother without her knowing that it was property papars and removed my mother name from property and now he is selling everything what should I do

You can file a complaint and raise a suit against illegal or fraud way of signing documents and taking away the property.

You may immediately lodge a complaint through your mother and also approach Civil Court and Revenue Courts.

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.