Property dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother Property dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother

My uncle took signature of my mother without her knowing that it was property papars and removed my mother name from property and now he is selling everything what should I do

You can file a complaint and raise a suit against illegal or fraud way of signing documents and taking away the property.

You may immediately lodge a complaint through your mother and also approach Civil Court and Revenue Courts.

question iconAgreement on white paper
Dear Sir, It is not a fully valid document, but it has only 10 to 20% weightage in the eye of law. The aggrieved siblings may approach the civil court.
question iconRelated to flat owner
Dear Sir, There is no law to support you but u can take help of the police or Deputy Commissioner/Collector of your district since u r a student so some sympathy may be shown towards you.
question iconProperty owner of 1/4
Dear Sir, The property which is in possession of joint family members the following principles will apply. ------------------ Right To Joint Possession And Right of Pre-emption The right of 'pre-empti...
question iconInheritance of mothers property
Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set...
question iconCar parking space - rent
Dear Client You can write a formal complaint to the Resident Welfare Association if after that nothing changed then you can file a written compliant to the police station of your local jurisdiction....