Grandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property Grandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property

From Karnataka, My father Basavaraju got some land from his father shivanna in 1990/91 that is when Shivanna distributed all his property to his 3 sons through Panchayath Partition and BASAVARAJU is one of his son. The land was not registered in subregistrar.
And the land was registered to My father Basavaraju 30 years ago. BASAVARAJU has 2 wife's, First wife is deceased and 2 Sons belongs to 1st wife, 2nd wife has 1 son.
Now as Grandson do I have right on the property wch my father got from his father.? If Yes, How will it be divided.?

A.Dear client,
Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property.

Hope it helps.

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.