Q.Cheque Bounce
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Cheque Bounce

Anonymous

Hi, My Name is Preeti Joshi, Please help me as per mentioned scenario; I am very harassed by someone who is the master to harass the innocent persons.
Someday I received the call of the share market broker and is he guide me to buy the some shares in share market to earn extra income and next day he arrange the meeting with his boss on their office.
I have zero experience in share markets, Just I do what-ever he suggest to me and I am buy the some shares of rupees 50,000 for starting. I start playing as he guide to me. To check the real time price of shares I used the application that he is suggest to me, and to buy/sell the shares I just call them on the mobile number which is given by him.
Then after some days he call me and said to buy the XYZ shares to gain more profit, and I do as per his recommendation, But I loss 80,000 Rupees in one go.
Now he said me to give the money of 80,000.
As per above-mentioned concern, I discuss with my office friend who have the knowledge of Share market, he ask me about the account opening and document process to buy/sell the shares.
But I can’t do any paper work while buy the shares, and later I know that the way from which I buy and sell the shares all the illegal (Some Dabba Trading or insiders trading), I just give him to self cheque of 50,000 as a security to the brokers when I start the Share market, without a cheque I am not doing any other kind of paper work, Not filling any account opening form, not sign any-where on single paper also not doing and online process to open the account.
I loss because of his fake guidance and assurance, Now I am not able to deposit the 80,000 rupees to the share market brokers.
When I know, all is this illegal and the broker are not buying or sell any shares behalf of me, then I stop the payment of cheque from bank, and registered the FIR for lost the cheque book, because he not give any answer to me. I denied him to pay the 80,000 because the brokers are not have any prove of buy and sell any share behalf of me.
Also after some days I check the news regarding his fake/private stock exchange on Newspaper of the same brokers regarding all this activity by someone else.
Now he is send me the legal notice through advocate, in which mentioned to take the legal action Because I stop the payment of cheque and not return the friendly loan, My cheque number and bank name is mention and give the warning to me to take the action as per 138 N.I act with 420 IPC. And also daily harassed me by telephonic.
So this is the real story of my case, kindly suggest the suitable action plan so I save myself from any legal action.

A. dear client kindly issue legal notice and lodge a complaint to the concerned police station under section 420 of IPC against the accused person.

Deepak Bade

A. Dear Ms Joshi,
You should lodge a complaint to the concerned police station under section 420 of IPC against the accused person. In addition to it, you should also consult a good legal practitioner from the Vidhikarya platform and issue a legal notice to the accused person. In case you have to convey anything else, feel free to get in touch with me.

Gopal Bansal

A. Hello Miss Preeti

Many problem but only one solution...draft a criminal complaint parawise in chronological manner. Go to economic offence wing of your area... a good case to fight...contact for prompt action

GANESH SHARMA

A. Dear sir need not worry ,contact some criminal advocate through vidhikarya.com and present the aforesaid acts of the case.

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Anonymous

Hi Sir,

Can he is able to file the case against him, if he file the case of 420 against me, what the next step for me? Kindly guide me because me and our family are not know the legal procedures. We never face the court or police stations.

A. Dear Client,
Best option for you is to get a local Advocate to sort out the matter failing which try to
get an Advocate through Vidhikarya.com/

View {{count[4]}} Replies

Anonymous

Hi Sir,

Dear Client,
Find a local Advocate or Find one through Vidhikarya.com to handle the job.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,

A. Dear mam u should approach to police station and register your complaint against them. Or go to the court against them immediately

View {{count[5]}} Replies

Anonymous

Hi Sir,

Dear mam u already delay for filling cases. It is Ur big mistake. If u have sufficient evidence against them then you will be secure otherwise. Dependent on circumstanceal evidence

A. Dear Sir/Madam

Nothing to worry. issue strong legal notice and as on date of issuance cheque owe him nothing. Thus not liable to pay thing. Some experienced advocate must issue reply notice

View {{count[6]}} Reply

Anonymous

Hi Sir,