Property of step mother to first wife son Property of step mother to first wife son

My uncle (60)got married and had a son(29) years old ,due to misunderstandings among my aunty and uncle they got divorced ,my uncle married to another ,she doesn't have children ,during marriage he registered property to her (w2) ,does the son of first wife have a right on property ,incase all the certificates like date of birth registered that he is the son of second wife ,without son signature she can give property to any one

A.Dear Madam,
Share the complete case history to get the right advice.

Narender Raj Gubba

A.Firstly, you must know that here is no Joint family concept in Islamic personal Law. Further there is no birth right to property; in contrast it is available in Hindu Law in regarding to Joint family property. A son has got a right of maintenance. Your question is creating some sort of confusion. Please look into properly.

A.Yes u have right to property. U can file complaint against them

It all depends upon the terms of divorce and alimony received by first wife. Normally the son of first wife has a right of share provided the properties are ancestral properties of father.

Sunil Kumar Singh

A.No can not,

question iconCharity property - planning to buy a land in chennai
Dear Sir, Yes, property belonging to a charity cannot be sold without the permission of the court. At your risk you may purchase it but banks are not obliged to sanction loans.
question iconJoint Ownership & Relinquishment & HRA
Dear Sir, If no ratio of share is mentioned then it will be assumed each joint co-owner is having equal share. You may get release your share and get benefits of HRA. Other quarries may be answered by chartered accountant.
question iconSRA 1 lakh fees for SRA Flat transfer by Father to his Son through Gift Deed
Dear Sir, It is a burden to you and your father and such rules cannot be approved by any Hon’ble Court. Just approach concerned Government Department then approach High Court.
question iconHUDA property
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the allot tee's signature is an essential requirement for a conveyance dee.
question iconProperty partition - What is the right of daughter
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, daughters in Hindu Undivided Families shall have equal coparcenary rights. According to Section 6 of the Hindu Succession Act of 1956, this privilege is obtained by birth.