ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Documents needed for transfer of property
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2051)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (268)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Documents needed for transfer of property

Placeholder image

Prasad Ganapathy

posted 3 months ago

We are a CHS society.Our developer xyz has sold one flat free of cost thru it's partner A ( promoter/ developer) to B (Allottee/Land owner) free of cost with C as " confirming party ". The transfer deed is done and registered but society was not told about it as maintenance bill is still raised in the name of developer xyz. A&B are brothers and C is the father and said property is the ancestral property of C ---" Confirming party ". B has passed away and is no more.Further wife of B has requested the flat to be transferred in her and two childrens name. Now our query is as follows: (1) is B the sole owner or now C or his remaining sons can claim the property also (2) whose name share certificate has to be prepared(3)what documents we have to ask from wife and children (4) what care should society take for indemnifying itself and it's members from future issues / litigation (5)what is the meaning of " confirming party " in legal terms. Please guide us and requesting to reply or answer question wise...1..2..3..4..5..
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Sir, file a suit for declaration.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[0]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Prasad Ganapathy

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 3 months ago

Sir thanks for the reply can u clarify what u mean by suit for declaration thanks pg


A. Dear Sir,
Get file a suit for declaration and you will get the relief.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Prasad Ganapathy

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 3 months ago

Thanks sir for reply,but what is the meaning of get file a suit for declaration mean.Iam a layman.pld clarify sir

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us