90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

orignal sale deed , nominee money double cross karta alienation orignal sale deed , nominee money double cross karta alienation

5 years ago

Dear sir My father was Hindu died interstate 4 years back. there 3 survivors me my mother and step brother. My father had made a house for me and my mother and he kept for my brother share as nominee money When my father died he agreed orally not to claim share if we let him have nominee money. but as soon as he transfer the nominee money he stole the original deed to the house. afterwards he did not acknowledge that he has got the deed.
we gave a police complaint and took the certify copy and mutated mine and my mother name .
Question :
1)Gift deed : As my mother and i are Co owners to the house if she gift deed her share that becomes a new ttitle to the house . Now if my step brother wants to claim a share he needs to claim possession and partition in houw many is it 12 years. how will my mother gift deed the house because it is not partioned neither we have them in mutation. record or any other record. or should she release deed .
2) Katha: My mother fells it has become legally necessary to alienate the property so that he cannot cheat again or try to fake signature and claim the whole house . she feels she has write to sell the house to prevent him from playing games. I would like to know if i give my share to muy mother she has a title now if she like to sell what is the statue of limitation for them to claim
3) Partition : i would like to prevent pasrtition . i would like the court to understand that he has already taken share . if so he needs to give back the nominee money with interest. . he cannot say statue of limitation if it should same with property


Responded 5 years ago

A.Dear Sir,
The description given by you is so lengthy, please make it short and re-submit, as experts have no time to spare as this is free and charity work.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconCopy of sale deed and steps to sell flat after getting token
Dear Client, When you entered into an agreement to sell with Lodha to buy an under-construction flat how did you occupy the possession of the flat without registration of the Sale Deed to be executed...
question iconProperty - seller has paid off the loan
Dear client, In your case to address the issue of a loan (boja) still showing on your property records despite being repaid, you should visit the State Bank of India (SBI) branch where the loan was...
question iconMy land road occupied some one
Dear Client, It is established that someone can claim a road to be part of their property if the road is in fact on their private property according to the county records and a survey for the property...
question iconTurf Play Area Construction On Residential Terrace
Dear client, In India, if your society intends to build a Turf Play area on the terrace, you should first review the society's bylaws to understand your rights related to noise and construction activi...
question iconInjunction order
Dear client, In India, your uncle can try to stop the registration of your property by getting a court order or filing a complaint with the sub-registrar, but he must have valid reasons and proof. H...