Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Terrace Rights

KC DAS

Q.Terrace Rights
Bought a Flat at Mehrauli (South Delhi) in the year 2016. The seller did not disclose the details of the terrace on top of my flat. Later I came to know that the same has been occupied by the flat owner residing on top floor. Please advise whether I can claim rights of the terrace and how this is possible. More importantly, the terrace is being misused by the occupier, causing disturbance and inconvenience to me regularly. Is there any remedy for me to get quickly. Thank you so much.

Responded 2 weeks ago

A. ) Provide details about the registration of the society.

KC DAS

Replied 2 weeks ago

No sir...its not a registered society but flats are registered under Delhi Govt. This is for your information. Thank you.

A. ) If it is registered society or not because it will be depends on it please clarify it

KC DAS

Replied 1 month ago

No sir....it is not a registered society...The building consisting of 15 flats...All are registered except the top floor which seems to be under power of attorney. Thank you.

Replied 1 month ago

Who are the owner of the land now

KC DAS

Replied 1 month ago

I guess we all 15 flat owners are the owners for the land also as the building constructed by a builder around 10 years back and sold out to each flat owner at different times and all the flats are registered under Delhi Government. This is for your kind information please.

Replied 1 month ago

For ur information without registration of any society . You can't become owner . Builder just providing allotment letter or society providing share certificates . You all flat owner need to register society. Otherwise builder having right to sale FSI

KC DAS

Replied 1 month ago

Mine is a re-sale property. I have bought the flat from the original flat owner who bought from the builder around 10 years back and the transaction has been done through proper registry at the Registrar office under Delhi Government and I feel this is a complete legitimate transaction and my owning the flat is independent of the fact that the society is registered or not. Kindly clarify. Thank you so much.

Replied 1 month ago

Contact me through vidhikarya service