A baby lost his mother and ignored by father needs help to protect his property A baby lost his mother and ignored by father needs help to protect his property

Sir my name is sudheer I have a sister she died 1year back she have 2months baby boy at that time.after 4 months we make a discussion about my sister son with his dad....he said that he will give 2acres of land and share in house....
If he sold his house due economical problem he will Make a fixed deposit of 5lakhs instead of share in house on his son name.
Unfortunately he sold his home but not making any fixed deposit on his son and also he is not registering land of 2acres.
He married another girl without telling me,sold house,and some land.
We asked them to what is about your kid future.
He says nothing....as my sisters son I want to give him his dads property
Is there any legal way to protect their properties until that baby boy maturity age.
Note:we write assurance of giving land and fixed deposit on 100rupees Bond paper with baby's dad signatures and witness.
Sir please reply with me any possibilites.

One of the close relative of such child must file a civil suit and protect her interest.

Please take PAID phone call with me through VIDHIKARYA and get more legal guidance.

A.You can approach to the court on behalf of your sisters son for protecting his right.

question iconladlord didnt raise invoice
As a tenant it is your obligation to pay the rent. If you mish to pay the unpaid rent, then the same can be settled in the Court room.
question iconGrandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property
Dear client, Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property. Hope it helps.
question iconPartial Deposit Held
Dear Client, You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust. Hope it helps.
question iconAncestral property - father has expired
If she refuses to sign any affidavit then you should consider the said transaction as illegal since the minor son also holds and possess an equal share of right unlike his brother and mother but since...
question iconEWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit
Dear Client I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily. Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then...