Family Case Family Case

i have filed case for restitution of conjugal rights in Family court under sec 9 of hindu marraige act 1955? In Turn my wife filed case for maintainence under crpc sec 125.Later filed case in highcourt for transfer my case restitution of conjugal rights to her native Family court .Now we are attending coury hearings but when judge insisted for evidance to my wife one day,my wife was absent on that day.she will come to court only to collect maintaonence amount from husband.Now my Case is at Compromise.

Anish Palkar

A.As you said Now my Case is at Compromise. what kind of compromise have you decided? & what is exactly that you want & what does she want sit together discuss & settle. I am sure that your case has not gone too far, you can have a positive approach & restart your family life.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Kusum Gupta

A.You cannot execute the case of conjugal rights which you have filed. If you don't want to live with your wife then file divorce case because any ways in 125 crpc which your wife has filed , you are giving the maintainance. You haven't mentioned that your wife works or not and you have any children or not

Kusum Gupta

Replied 2 years ago

There maybe a way by which you might not even need to give maintenance

Contact me for free consultation.

Pankaj Kumar Srivastava

A.Hi, What do you want to say? You are saying she will come to take amount or she comes to take amt? Ask the reason on the table why doesn't she want to live together. Do you have child?

A.So.what is your question?

Devesh Tripathi

A.see you need to manage your case very carefully and once it is under compromise or mediation be careful while giving statements and result of mediation should be that your wife and you agree to live together and after that agreement in writing if wife refuses then she will be in problem not you and try to be practical and try to maintain balance in relation

question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.
question iconTransfer petition contest fees of advocate for record
You need to consult with an advocate directly for knowing the exact professional fees as it varies from one advocate to the other.
question icon13a hma vs section 9
Dear Sir, Both cases will be clubbed together and a common judgment will be delivered after recording common evidence.
question iconAnnulment of marriage - got married 5 months back
You can file a suit for annulment against your husband before the Ld. Court of District Judge of your local jurisdiction. The case must be filed within completion of one year of marriage. You must consult an advocate for filing the matter at earliest.
question iconContested divorce - How long does it take to get free
You may file the divorce case on mental cruelty ground but it needs good drafting quality since the civil cases are determined as per the drafting of the plaint... Therefore writing skill of an advocate really matters in divirceccases