flat agreement cancealation flat agreement cancealation

I buy new flat in dec 2018. property amount was 5225000. i have paid 4400000. and remained amout has to be paid 825000. but it became difficult for me to paid remain amount. builder sent me reminder and he said he will canceal agreement if i dont pay remain amount by 13 oct 2020. i am noy able to pay remained said amount now i am under tremendous pressure . please advice me

DIYAVARHUSSAIN SHAIK

A.Dear Client
As per your inputs you not able to pay the part of the property value due to your financial positions now, better write a letter of appeal to your builder describing your financial situation further mention that most of the transaction amount is paid only a small portion is to be paid, the owner will consider. mention in the letter whn you are going to pay the balance amount.
As per law the owner is in positive place so better you settle the issue with a kind appeal

Jayaditya Gupta

A.See, if you do not want the flat any more, then you can cancel the flat which you booked and paid the consideration against the said flat and demand the refund which I am in practice over the years. But if you want to have that flat, then write an undertaking to the builder explaining your situation that you are willing to keep that flat and in some time you will pay the rest of the amount. And one more thing, if there is an agreement, then there will be a clause that at time of possession of the flat, you have to pay the possession amount (so you can deduct the amount which is pending as of now and on contrary ask the builder to hand over the possession and take the possession money % which is mentioned in the agreement when the registry is done of the said flat.)

Regards.

You can ask the builder to consider your situation. If there is an agreement what are the conditions mentioned it in regarding the payment.

question iconMutation of Ancestral property in Delhi
Dear Sir, Please go to the concerned office and check list and accordingly try for mutation. The available documents seems to be sufficient.
question iconSale agreement validity
Dear Sir, In all it is valid for 3 years from the date of its execution. It is the duty of prospective buyer to claim such a amount by issuing a legal notice.
question iconFamily property issue
Dear Madam, Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set out in section 16,— (a) firstly, upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband; (b) secondly, upon the heirs of the husband; (c) thirdly, upon the mother and father; (d) fourthly, upon the heirs of the father; and (e) lastly, upon the heirs of the mother. (2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1),— (a) any property inherited by a female Hindu from her father or mother shall devolve, in the absence of any son or daughter of the deceased (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) not upon the other heirs referred to in sub-section (1) in the order specified therein, but upon the heirs of the father; and
question iconGrandfather property issue
Dear Sir, Even ill legitimate children are entitled for equal share in the property of their father. Thus you are entitled for equal share.
question iconLoan not being returned.
Dear Sir, Getting status quo depends upon various factors like your title deeds, contents there in and Khatha certificates.