Wife seeking bloody divorce and I am not !! Wife seeking bloody divorce and I am not !!

Pay Now Hide
WIFE SEEKING SEPARATION AND I AM NOT!
Family » Karnataka Posted 1 min(s) ago Question Chain
Hello sir / madam
I am in very critical situation.
My wife is seeking for divorce and I am not willing
She is working in govt and I work in pvt at abroad
My questions are
1) can I apply for restitution of conjugal rights and if so what are the advantages and disadvantages of it when I win or loose ?
2) can she claim for alimony is she wins as she works in secure job ( government)
3) I was away from family from last 1 year due to job and corona , does this can be considered as period of separation for issuing separation?
4) can I claim for alimony if I quit my job and comeback to india ?
5) can she eligible to claim alimony when she herself is applying for separation?
6) can whatsapp messages claiming I used to drink can be considered as a proof to support separation? ( I used to take alcohol regularly and now quit it )
7) is it advisable to take anticipatory bail ( as I am completely unaware of her move now )
8) can she proceed with mutual even when I don’t sign on papers considering I am away from India from last 1 year ?
9) what to do if she threatens to sign me on papers? Else she is threatening that will commit suicide ( I have not recorded the phone conversation)
10) can I transfer whole of my money to my parents to avoid hefty alimony?

Sorry for many questions ?????

1. Restoration of conjugal rights is when the Court orders the parties to resume communication in person. The advantage is that you get to see your wife and convince her a divorce is not necessary.
2. If your earnings are greater than hers, she has a right to claim alimony.
3. No, it would not.
4. This would depend on your other assets.
5. Yes, she can still claim it.
6. No, they cannot.
7. If you believe she will file a complaint with the police for domestic violence or some other offence, then you can apply for anticipatory bail. It is not necessary otherwise.
8. No, your consent is required for a mutual consent divorce.
9. You can file a report with the police.
10. Alimony will still be granted from your personal assets.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.

3. No, it would not.
5. Yes, she can still claim it.
6. No, they cannot.

question iconReturn of belongings during divorce court case
Hello Client, 1. You simply ask them to return back all your belongings. if they deny then, 2. You may Lodge an F.I.R. against your husband and in-laws under section 498A, Domestic Violence and for...
question iconMaintenance - working women can claim maintenance
Dear Client The answer to this question is yes but then it depends upon the earnings of both the husband and the wife.
question iconChild Maintenance when wife lives abroad
Dear Sir, Since child has attended age of majority your responsibilities over as child can earn his own livelihood moreso the child is residing outside the India as such you are not bound to pay any m...
question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.
question iconTransfer petition contest fees of advocate for record
You need to consult with an advocate directly for knowing the exact professional fees as it varies from one advocate to the other.