In call on for judgement Appealent presence is necessary or not In call on for judgement Appealent presence is necessary or not

Sir what is the difference between

call on 24.9.2021
Next purpose :Judgement
Next hearing date : 24 sep 2021

AND

Judgement by 24 Sep 2021

In Call on Appealents has to present OR not necessary please inform me sir I'm confused.

Adv. Sarika Khude

A.In "call on", the appellants have to be present in the court. The first one means that the next hearing will be on the 24th of September 2021 and the purpose for conducting that hearing is for announcing judgement. The second one means that the judgement will be delivered before 24th September 2021.

Presence of Appellant is not necessary when it is posted for judgment even otherwise also Appellate Court never insist and never insist the presence of Appellate. The Appellate Court has to decide on merits and oral and Written Arguments.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.

In "call on", the appellants have to be present in the court. The first one means that the next hearing will be on the 24th of September 2021 and the purpose for conducting that hearing is for announcing judgement. The second one means that the judgement will be delivered before 24th September 2021.

Thank you

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.