Expecting a child from a relationship - 1st marriage divorce is under progress Expecting a child from a relationship - 1st marriage divorce is under progress

Expecting a child from a relationship - 1st marriage divorce is under progress
1st marriage divorce case going on for more than 5 years now. I was the one applied the divorce after 4 years of wait for her to come back and live with me.
In a relationship with another girl for a year now and we are expecting a baby in another 6 months.
This she (1st wife) dont know. Should I register this child? how can I make sure myself girl and the baby safe against the legal proceedings.

Responded 3 weeks ago

A.Dear Client, please mention your religion, as based on that w=some legal deliberations from my side will be possible. And till you marry the female who's expecting a child now, it will be a illegitimate child, if you are a Hindu.

Subhashis Paul

A.If you are a Hindu then you cannot have a second marriage until you get divorce from your first wife. The child which will born from the lady whom you want to marry after your divorce will be treated as illegitimate child until you marry the mother of the child. Though the child will be termed as illegitimate but the child will have all the rights on your earned and inherited property as your legal successor only.

It is purely a illegal affair and if you register the name of daughter with the name of yourself as parent then the following section will attract and nobody can save you. Please take wise decisions.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Thanks for your reply sir, what is your advice - is it possible not registering the child info till I get legal separation from my 1st wife?

question iconHusband negligence in marriage
Dear Madam, You have many options under domestic Violence Act or file 498A IPC complaint or file 125 CRPC application claiming maintenance for yourself and your child.
question iconsecond marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, without taking divorce, no marriage can happen legally. If done, one is said to commit the offence of bigamy.
question iconI got married in 2014 in India
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, yes, it is possible to obtain a divorce decree from an Indian marriage in the USA. However, the system is also subject to private international laws, regulations, and principles that are distinct from the Indian legal system.
question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.