Contested Divorce Wife file Case HMA 131a Contested Divorce Wife file Case HMA 131a

My wife filed a Divorce case under HMA 131ab.Our first stage of presnce was o Aug 2,2022.At that day Honble Judge asked me why u r denying div.I said I can prove the allegation.made by she iw absolutely wrong At the same time wife started crying and said domestic violence and forcibke sex on me.First time I heard these allegation from my wife and I am shocked.However, the same time court appointed medaition person and there also my wife shouted and showed the same drama.Weeping is her advantage and I also fell in that weeping.Now court asked bith parties that conduct a mediation talk with a person whixh both we agree and come back on Sep 26.My question is ifthis mediation failed, I have sound proof against her alegation then alo court grant Divorce decree?

Responded 2 weeks ago

A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can file a petition for restitution of marriage. However, in absence you don't want to live together with her then you fight the case.

Subhashis Paul

A.Firstly, you immediately file a suit for restituion of conjugal rights against your wife if you want to live a happy conjugal life with her... Secondly, file a written statement against the allegations made by your wife in the plaint of the instant divorce case against you. Kindly do provide documentary evidences as annexures supporting your statements as far as possible which will help you to turn the case on your side.

It seems the Judge is biased as he cannot ask questions like that since he is a neutral person. He is sitting there to mediate and re-unite the couple. It may take 6-18 months to get divorce by the wife.

question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.
question iconQuery regarding a purchase of property while being on a verge of divorce
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, since you are yet not divorced, so you need to put your actual marital status.
question iconDivorce - Wife Harassment
Dear sir, you can file for a case for divorce on the grounds of cruelty and harassment along with the good amount of proof to give a good base to your case.
question iconMy wife filed a divorce under section 13B
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, it is possible to file such a petition, however, no judgement can be given without hearing your side.