Divorce - MC against my husband Divorce - MC against my husband

Posted 1 year ago

I have filed MC against my husband and seeking for divorce, since we are not living the together from last 2years, due to his extra material affairs dowry and family conflict,. I have first hearing from court on 19th August.
My question are:
1. How do I get to know whether my husband received notice from court (i checked with my lawyer he didn't give proper answer)
2. What will happen if my husband purposely denying to receive notice and not attend the court
3. Is it possible to resend the notice to my husband ( if he had not received) before first hearing
4. Is it possible to change the lawyer if i feel current lawyer is not confident enough to run the case

Please help me with your valuable suggestions

A.Dear client I am sorry to hear that but in this case
Firstly, you go to the processing section to know whether the court notice has been served by the court staff or not to your husband...
Then ask your lawyer to provide you the postal consignment number if your advocate has send the notice through speed post...

Secondly, if your husband refuses to accept the notice and denies to appear before the court for consequitive three dates then the court shall pass an order for exparte hearing where your statement will only be recorded and you will be given the decree of divorce against your husband.

Thirdly, you can again re send the notice to your husband only by appearing on the first date of hearing... Thereby you need to submit the track report of the last summon sent by Speed Post. Since the summon was not received therefore you can again plead before the court for re issuing notice for appearance by your husband and then again you can send that notice to your husband.

Fourthly, you can change your legal representative or pleader whenever you want as per your choice only. You need to collect a No Objection Certificate from that lawyer by clearing all his due fees. Then you can hire new advocate for yourself as per your choice only

Subhashis Paul

A.Firstly, you go to the processing section to know whether the court notice has been served by the court staff or not to your husband...

Fourthly, you can change your legal representative or pleader whenever you want as per your choice only. You need to collect a No Objection Certificate from that lawyer by clearing all his due fees. Then you can hire new advocate for yourself as per your choice only.

A.Dear Madam,
My answers are as follows:

Ans: You have to physically check in the Court records.

Ans: He will be placed ex-parte.

Ans: Yes, it can be re-issued.

Ans: Yes.

question iconDivorce
Dear client, The threat of divorce is often more serious than actually going forward with it. Try giving him a last chance and if it doesn't work, you can divorce him and also get the custody of the c...
question iconFinance - alimony amount invested in real estate
Dear Sir, It is purely a finance matter involving taxes. Better you get effective answer by approaching either chartered accountant or auditor.
question iconInterim maintenance
Dear Sir, You have to get documents from the concerned authorities otherwise ex-parte interim maintenance may be awarded in favour of your wife then you will be in trouble.
question iconGot married to Mentally Ill women without my knowledge
Dear Sir, Normally, such cases to be filed within one year of marriage. If you can adjust with her for so many years then how you can say that she is mentally ill women. You may not get divorce on suc...
question icon498a, 506 ipc in bangalore, crpc 125, 128, ex parte divorce decree in hubli
Dear client, In this situation, the only solution you have is to be found not guilty by the proof of harassment or false accusations that you may have against your wife or to adhere to an out-of-court...