Contested Divorce Wife file Case HMA 131a Contested Divorce Wife file Case HMA 131a

My wife filed a Divorce case under HMA 131ab.Our first stage of presnce was o Aug 2,2022.At that day Honble Judge asked me why u r denying div.I said I can prove the allegation.made by she iw absolutely wrong At the same time wife started crying and said domestic violence and forcibke sex on me.First time I heard these allegation from my wife and I am shocked.However, the same time court appointed medaition person and there also my wife shouted and showed the same drama.Weeping is her advantage and I also fell in that weeping.Now court asked bith parties that conduct a mediation talk with a person whixh both we agree and come back on Sep 26.My question is ifthis mediation failed, I have sound proof against her alegation then alo court grant Divorce decree?

Responded 3 weeks ago

A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can file a petition for restitution of marriage. However, in absence you don't want to live together with her then you fight the case.

Subhashis Paul

A.Firstly, you immediately file a suit for restituion of conjugal rights against your wife if you want to live a happy conjugal life with her... Secondly, file a written statement against the allegations made by your wife in the plaint of the instant divorce case against you. Kindly do provide documentary evidences as annexures supporting your statements as far as possible which will help you to turn the case on your side.

It seems the Judge is biased as he cannot ask questions like that since he is a neutral person. He is sitting there to mediate and re-unite the couple. It may take 6-18 months to get divorce by the wife.

question iconHusband negligence in marriage
Dear Madam, You have many options under domestic Violence Act or file 498A IPC complaint or file 125 CRPC application claiming maintenance for yourself and your child.
question iconsecond marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, without taking divorce, no marriage can happen legally. If done, one is said to commit the offence of bigamy.
question iconI got married in 2014 in India
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, yes, it is possible to obtain a divorce decree from an Indian marriage in the USA. However, the system is also subject to private international laws, regulations, and principles that are distinct from the Indian legal system.
question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.