Property inheritance -  father received property Property inheritance - father received property

Posted 1 year ago

My father received property of my grandfather's ancestral property by will. Now the ancestral property which my father received through my grandfather by will, is it treated as self acquired property? Whether I have any coparcenary right over it while my father is alive?

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client
There is a question here that how come your father received the ancestral property through will and how did you grandfather pass on the property through will when it was ancestral property? Answer to your question depends upon the answer of this question.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconHow to ask for wrongly imposed charges by the society back
Dear Client, At the outset, It may be noted that commercial activities in a residential building in a housing complex governed by the Bylaws under the Cooperative Society Act are not allowed/permitte...
question iconProperty transfer case
Dear Client, An OCI visiting India can sign and register a release deed without an Aadhaar card, as Aadhaar cards are not mandatory for NRIs or PIOs to purchase or sell real estate in India Furthermo...
question iconConstruction by a co owner without partition
Dear Sir, Such suit cannot be filed since everybody is having definite share. You may approach the court and get appropriate order.
question iconSale or Flat located in Mumbai at Worli Sea side CHS to non MCGM employees
Dear Sir, You have to contact local advocate who is well acquainted with local laws otherwise you may be mislead.
question iconSale deed and or conveyance deed
Dear Sir, You must immediately get sale deed from your builder if it was not taken by the banker. Normally the sale deed is required by the banker to release the loan.