When proofs were not able to submit from respondents side in divorce case When proofs were not able to submit from respondents side in divorce case

Husband had filed divorce case based on mental cruelty.He collected & produced emails as proofs in court by provoking wife,without Loving , protecting and considering wife . With that mental state wife had send emails to husband because of irritation and frustration. During hearing time wife admitted the emails were send by her when judge said he wont allow divorce based on emails after hearing wife's side. But later new judge came in place. During that time wife gave email proofs against husband to advocate. But advocate did not filed proofs in court. And husband got divorce. After seeing the divorce order wife came to know that ,in divorce order it was clearly stated that there was no proofs against husband & conjugal rights of restitution case was not filed so wife is not interested to live with husband . Wife did not know about conjugal rights of restitution case can be filed. Went for appeal in high court there also proof were not filed. Went for appeal in Supreme court and filed proofs then got divorce order stayed, but in later stage judges were not ready to hear advocate and in single statement said they are not interested to interfere in high court's judgement order and dismissed the appeal case .Please le me know what to do in this case. Is there any way to submit proofs now. Wife side were not able to prove as wife got metal torture and harassement and replied through emails with victim mentality as there were no other communication channels to speak to husband when he deserted wife and left dubai.


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear sir, take a chance and it cannot be assured that you will get that benefit unless you get legal divorce from the court.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.
question iconTransfer petition contest fees of advocate for record
You need to consult with an advocate directly for knowing the exact professional fees as it varies from one advocate to the other.
question icon13a hma vs section 9
Dear Sir, Both cases will be clubbed together and a common judgment will be delivered after recording common evidence.
question iconAnnulment of marriage - got married 5 months back
You can file a suit for annulment against your husband before the Ld. Court of District Judge of your local jurisdiction. The case must be filed within completion of one year of marriage. You must consult an advocate for filing the matter at earliest.
question iconContested divorce - How long does it take to get free
You may file the divorce case on mental cruelty ground but it needs good drafting quality since the civil cases are determined as per the drafting of the plaint... Therefore writing skill of an advocate really matters in divirceccases