Husband negligence in marriage Husband negligence in marriage

I was married in feb,2019.I came to live with my parents for sometime in jan 2021 with prior approval of my in laws and husband because of increasing disputes and fights between us so that relationship can improve with some distance. Within few days after coming i came to know about my pregnancy.I informed my husband on which he dint respond happily and after few more heated arguments, him and his family blocked me from everywhere till date .My son is 1 year old now and still they have blocked me without any kind of support,I tried to contact him and resolve things but he only gives me threats of divorce and will only live with me on his unrealistic conditions that is not possible to agree for any girl.Its almost going to be 2 yrs in coming January that i have been living with my parents and i have become hopeless now. I am unemployed now and totally dependent on my parents.What should i do now

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can claim maintenance from your husband for you and your child.

A.Dear Madam,
You have many options under domestic Violence Act or file 498A IPC complaint or file 125 CRPC application claiming maintenance for yourself and your child.

question iconBigamy - still in the process of divorce
Dear client, It is advisable for you to file a case u/s 498A IPC subjecting to cruelty. You can also file a case for the maintenance of your son. Hope it helps.
question iconReturn of belongings during divorce court case
Hello Client, 1. You simply ask them to return back all your belongings. if they deny then, 2. You may Lodge an F.I.R. against your husband and in-laws under section 498A, Domestic Violence and for...
question iconMaintenance - working women can claim maintenance
Dear Client The answer to this question is yes but then it depends upon the earnings of both the husband and the wife.
question iconChild Maintenance when wife lives abroad
Dear Sir, Since child has attended age of majority your responsibilities over as child can earn his own livelihood moreso the child is residing outside the India as such you are not bound to pay any m...
question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.