Mother's property - My brother has made notarized Mother's property - My brother has made notarized

1 year ago

My brother has made notarized partnership deed without telling me and I have sign the same in good faith in 2014 when are relations were good
Now in 2022 he has disclosed the same
What can I do,does my wife or children have right in the property


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can file a case of misrepresention and fraud.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconproperty transfer by registered will
Dear Client, An individual gets the right to ancestral property by birth. Typically, ancestral property refers to property that has been inherited for four or more generations and has not been divide...
question iconDocuments required for daughter claiming Ancestor property
Dear Client, To claim ancestral property as a married daughter, the specific documents required may vary based on local laws and regulations. Generally, you may need to provide the following documents...
question iconAncestor property
Dear Client, Under the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005, daughters could claim their share only if the father died after September 9, 2005. However, the recent judgment passed on August 11, 2020...
question iconPurchased Land In Ghaziabad but Seller is Not Responding
Dear Client, A property under a mortgage cannot be a subject matter of an Agreement to Sale until and unless the status of the property becomes freehold or encumbrance-free. So, before entering in to...
question iconMy brother property's rights of my mother
Dear Client, From the contents of the query, it transpires that the property is owned by your deceased brother who made your mother a nominee of the insurance policy and after his death, when the clai...