Mother's property - My brother has made notarized Mother's property - My brother has made notarized

My brother has made notarized partnership deed without telling me and I have sign the same in good faith in 2014 when are relations were good
Now in 2022 he has disclosed the same
What can I do,does my wife or children have right in the property

A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can file a case of misrepresention and fraud.

question iconladlord didnt raise invoice
As a tenant it is your obligation to pay the rent. If you mish to pay the unpaid rent, then the same can be settled in the Court room.
question iconGrandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property
Dear client, Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property. Hope it helps.
question iconPartial Deposit Held
Dear Client, You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust. Hope it helps.
question iconAncestral property - father has expired
If she refuses to sign any affidavit then you should consider the said transaction as illegal since the minor son also holds and possess an equal share of right unlike his brother and mother but since...
question iconEWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit
Dear Client I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily. Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then...