Interfaith marriage Interfaith marriage

Hi, My sister was married to a muslim guy by a Qazi and after a year she got divorced through a Khulla by the same Qazi. this marriage was not registered in the marriage beureau under the special marriage act. Now my sister got married again in a hindu family and we want to register their marriage . During registrations do we need to declare her as a divorcee or a single - considering there is no record in the registrar office of her first marriage

to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.

question iconDivorce and abuse
Hi client, Immediately settle down at a place where you will be safe. File a contested divorce petition, followed by a maintenance and carry forward with 498A . Contact an advocate who expertises in...
question iconCancel mariage
Dear Client, if the marriage is not registered then he can marry another person but needs to make sure to let the first wife know.
question iconMental Harassment and torture
Dear Sir, Please take your wife for psychiatric treatment and medical check ups and if she attempts to commit suicide then lodge a police complaint and then file a divorce case.
question iconMy sister's husband is a fraud and abusive man
Dear Sir, Your sister can file multiple cases against him and get monthly maintenance for herself and her child or permanent alimony on divorce.
question iconhe does not accept the divorce notice
Dear Madam, CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE ORDER 5 RULE 17: Procedure when defendant refuses to accept service, or cannot be found— Where the defendant or his agent or such other person as aforesaid refuses...