Q. Fraud by bank and builder in loan disbursment

Anonymous

Q.Fraud by bank and builder in loan disbursment
"I book a flat in a project which was approved by bank and i signed all the documents but bank didn't disburse the loan amount to builder, they had taken some authority letter from builder and adjust all the money without informing me from his past dues with that bank (it means builder already was a defaulter and his approx five loan account stays with bank as NPA).
My question isn't it will be a breach of trust because intentially bank hide builder's NPA and default to recover the money from his and bank simply transfer the liability of money from builder to my own head.
Now builder becomes absconding and bank filled 138 cases by bouncing the cheque that they had taken with all the document at the time of approving the loan.
Please give me the way to defend myself."

Yes, it is breach of trust by the bankers and you can resist cheque bounce case on the ground as on the date of issuing cheque no consideration was passed in your favour by the bankers. Your case requires deep study by the legal expert otherwise the recent tendency goes to show that many of the cheque bounce cases simply ended in conviction.

Anonymous

Dear sir

Can I proof that the cheque was issued as security only and it was the part of there documentation only, and at that time there was no any discharge of lawful debt.
Even after they breach of trust and create the unlawful debt by adjusting the old due of the builder.

Please give some tips to defend myself because I can't afford the expensive lawyer.

A. ) Dear Client,
Best option for you would be to get a Real Estate Lawyer from the locality/Region failing which get in touch with Vidhikarya.com

A. ) U should send legal notice through lawyer

Anonymous

Yes I already send the legal notice but they have filled 138 by bouncing the security cheque taken from me at the time of documentation for loan approve.
So generally my question is how can I deny my liability when they have presented my security cheques after i approach them and inform them about the unlawfull activity was done by bank officials.
And second as a borrower if i am in some default then bank will never give me any loan in the future but how they people approve funds to such builder's project who was already in default and have na with that same bank.

Dear sir I need some brief fact . Call me for more details