Violation of the Rule 9(3) of security interest enforcement 2002 by Indian Overseas bank ARM Branch Rajendra Place in e-auction of property in Shalimar Bagh Violation of the Rule 9(3) of security interest enforcement 2002 by Indian Overseas bank ARM Branch Rajendra Place in e-auction of property in Shalimar Bagh

In e-auction for property at Shalimar Bagh, Delhi held on 15/5/18 Indian Overseas bank had deviated/violated the Rule 9(3) of security interest enforcement rules 2002. As per Rule 9(3) bidder has to pay 25% immediately on the day of auction or maxmium by next working day. But, in this case auction was held on 15/5/18 and successful bidder paid 10% earnest money on 14/5/18 and had not paid any amount on the day of auction i. e. 15/5/18 as well as on next working day the 16/5/18. Bidder had paid 15% on 17/5/18 to make the 25% of bid amount. This information was obtained from bank under RTI. I hv no connection with auction property. But after collecting information under RTI, I hv been advised to challenge this high court. Any advocate who understand the matter and think this violation is challengable in Delhi High Court and agree to file case with minimal fee,

A.Mr. Soni, thanks for such a piece of query. I am in full support with LD. Adv. Mr. Shanti Ranjan Behera. You can contact our portal and get help in getting connected to lawyers from delhi and explain them the same problem and see who can help you with this matter.
Please contact vidhikarya regarding the same.
Hope this helped.

You have to challenge either in High Court or in Debt Recovery Tribunal as the case may be, by getting
local advocate.

A.Dear Mr.Soni,
Thanks for this piece of information.
Since I am located out of Delhi it will not be cost effective on my part.
In any case you come across such type of irregularities just let me know I am willing to do it
at Orissa High Court at reasonable cost.
Coming to my telephone , get it through Vidhikarya.com as I am unable to give you because of MOU with them.

A.U should file writ under article 226 of constitution of India or PIL

question iconI have bought flat with covered parking
Dear Sir, You have to get issue a legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Forum to claim compensation or file a civil suit for recovery of your money.
question iconAgreement on white paper
Dear Sir, It is not a fully valid document, but it has only 10 to 20% weightage in the eye of law. The aggrieved siblings may approach the civil court.
question iconRelated to flat owner
Dear Sir, There is no law to support you but u can take help of the police or Deputy Commissioner/Collector of your district since u r a student so some sympathy may be shown towards you.
question iconProperty owner of 1/4
Dear Sir, The property which is in possession of joint family members the following principles will apply. ------------------ Right To Joint Possession And Right of Pre-emption The right of 'pre-empti...
question iconInheritance of mothers property
Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set...