How to proceed How to proceed

Hi,
My father passed away when i was child and the property claimed by my step mother where on paper she written as legal hire of property...and she will take care of me and my brother as we were 4 years ols but however after dpfathers death she taken all rights of property and fathers gov job as well...and she throen us away to relatives so we were at relatives from childhood but now i want to ask for brothers and mine property rights?? As im student still i dont have too much financial resources however i need money for my further educatio... I have only our birth certificates.,fathers death certificate and the stamp paper where she had givdn in written about property right..can anyone guide me how to deal with it ??
Regards,

You can file a suit for declaration or partition.

A.it's a complicated matter involving intensive analysis of documents and my advise to you is to contact one prudent lawyer along with documents, you have and discuss the matter in detail and act accordingly.

if you wish, you can contact me via call/mail.

A.If she's not fully fill his duties then u can file maintenance suit against Ur step mother. Or Ur property share

question iconladlord didnt raise invoice
As a tenant it is your obligation to pay the rent. If you mish to pay the unpaid rent, then the same can be settled in the Court room.
question iconGrandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property
Dear client, Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property. Hope it helps.
question iconPartial Deposit Held
Dear Client, You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust. Hope it helps.
question iconAncestral property - father has expired
If she refuses to sign any affidavit then you should consider the said transaction as illegal since the minor son also holds and possess an equal share of right unlike his brother and mother but since...
question iconEWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit
Dear Client I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily. Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then...