Q. Child marriage

Jitendra Patel

Q.Child marriage
I am Jitendra patel 20 yrs and married. I was forced to get married by my parents to a girl in my village (Jodhpur). I tried really hard to stop it but they tourched me mentally and also threatened me that they do sucide if I don't get married.
My dad had promised me that if I get married to her then he will himself get the divorce done within 3 years but now after marriage he refused it. The marriage was on 7- may 2019. He says that I will have to stay with her for ever and ever.
I do not accept her as my wife and now I want something to be done to get me out of this situation. If I file a leagal case then my dad will throw me out of house. I m a T.Y B.com student.
The most important reason for me to not get married was that I m in love with a girl since 2 years and I had talked to my dad about it. He had promised me that he will let me marry her after i marry to the girl of his choice and then give divorce. (Just to not spoil the name in SAMAJ).
But now he says me to forget everything he promised and accept her as my wife. He has taken in written from me to accept her as my wife or else he can file a case.

PLZ HELP ME

A. ) Wait for 1 year and thereafter file for divorce.

A. ) Wait till complaining one of marriage . Then file divorce petition

Jitendra Patel

Sir I got married only once but I don't wanna be with her. I love someone else and my family put pressure to marry the girl of their choice.

Some day left the village or file police complaint