Q. Non Boold relationship property

Anonymous

Q.Non Boold relationship property
Dear sir, 'A' was living with me in a same address from my childhood and He was took care of my all financial and educational life. When his health condition was not good, i took care all of him like treatment in hospital. In that time I was guardian of him in all places. When he got admitted in hospital, I was signed all of the papers. He want to gift his property to me but as per his health conditions he was not able to do anything. When He was dead, I take his body from the Hospital and his death Certificate. I was signed all the pepers as a guardian. Now may I able to get his property? Is there any way? Please explain.

A. ) what about the family of A?
how are u related to A?
state complete facts to get a prompt revert,

A. ) The answer to your question is not that simple and one has to look at the background in totality. Prima facie since there is no transfer or conveyance of the property in any form be it gift or sale so you are legally not the owner of the properties of the deceased.
If the legal heirs of the deceased are alive then they will have the first right in the property and your rights will extinguish at that point.
It seems that you were kind of adopted by the deceased in practice but not legally. On that ground you may assert your rights on the property thorugh the court procedure and see what happens.