Os suit Os suit

My brother jointly with my mother filed a case they too have rights on my land with will document but already we divided all the properties equally between my brothers and sisters.on the time inspite will documents gets cancelled due to dividing herediatary property equal between us.but now my brother with help of mother on will document filling case on me in police station then they checked documents and got a written order from my mother that she doesnot have any right on that land and also informed her will document not valid now.then she moved on to cm special cell , land grabbing department etc all of them checked documents from me and they informed her that will document gets null valid from the time when she partitioned their property among their sons and daughter so he only have rights on this property and lamd grabbing special court gives me injunction order on that property that i have full rights on them. but now they again filed a case on district court the chief judge says to submit evidence and witness on both sides and i have submitted all documents related to property and again they submittng will document to chief judge amd they refered throughly them and judge scoulds my mother and brother severly that the will document not valid now and they not donot gets rights this property and ask any evidence other but they said no and even they donot any wittness to the court but now i have tight financial issue i need sell that land and their only 2 vaithas to proceed in court me and my witness crossing only left yet and the judgement too favors me with the injunction order provided by land grabbing special court can i sell the land now

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 3 years ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
The description given by you is so lengthy, please make it short and re-submit, as experts have no time to spare as this is free and charity work.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release document against the said ancestral property.
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.
question iconFather and brothers are selling ancestral land
Dear Sir, You have to file partition suit immediately and you will get a defined share and you may file interim application restraining your father and brother from alienating ancestral properties till disposal of partition suit.
question iconProperty dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge a complaint through your mother and also approach Civil Court and Revenue Courts.
question iconE Khata and DC converted (for complete layout) or Panchayat Khata
Dear Sir, You may go with property which DC converted and try to get loan from Nationalized Bank if not atleast from LIC.