Q. Document Verification

Anonymous

posted 5 days ago

Q.Document Verification
Sir, I have bought 300 sqyd land in village Garhi Samastpur, dist. Gautam Buddh Nagar of Noida @Rs.3000/sqyd in monthly payment system for 24 months emi basis from a local real estate development company. I would like to know:

1. The company has provided me soft copy of registry copy, I have searched registration number in www.igrsup.gov.in. How can I find if the provided document is fake?

2. It is a agricultural land but I want to use it for residential purpose. The company says I can use it, I just have to convert it to residential. My question is that if I can really convert it?

3. The person I am dealing with says he is the director of the company but no where in the registry paper I see his name, he says the signor is his relatives and he can not show all the property document under his name. What should I do?

4. After 4 months of payment, he has changed his company name and address. He says for better communication with customers he has changed his office address and as he changed address, he can not use same company name under same registration number and thats why he has applied for new company name. Please suggest how can I check if this is a fake company.

Responded 2 days ago

You may lodge police complaint and also approach Consumer Court.

Responded 5 days ago

A. ) approach to the any local lawyer and take search report of concern propertyit will be clear

J S Pawar

Responded 5 days ago

A. ) Just take title search of the property in question through good lawyer. Ensure that the deal is transparent and legally valid.