Divorce Divorce

We married in 2013. From march 2020, my wife alongwith 2 kids is staying separately from me without valid grounds. I have sent notice under section 9 for restitution of Conjugal Rights in July 2020. Reply from wife is awaited. Soon, I will file restitution of Conjugal Rights case I'm family court. Please advise me regarding (1) if after trial , court decision for restitution of Conjugal Rights is NOT in my favour , then can I file DIVORCE case /petition in family court against wife ?
(2) can I claim maintenance from wife after filing of restitution of Conjugal Rights case in family court , as I am removed from service and my case is sub judice before central administrative tribunal and wife is in contractual govt service as doctor ?

A.You will need to file restitution of conjugal rights petition in family court . If not present before court then file divorce petition. But you don't have any such rights to file maintenance petition.

Anish Palkar

A.In most of the cases restitution of Conjugal Rights case the court decides it in favour & if it is not in your favour you can move ahead for Divorce as you said.
Regarding the claim maintenance from wife you can go ahead as you are currently not in service. So you can file 498-B & demand for half Salary from your Wife as a maintenance claim.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.
question iconTransfer petition contest fees of advocate for record
You need to consult with an advocate directly for knowing the exact professional fees as it varies from one advocate to the other.
question icon13a hma vs section 9
Dear Sir, Both cases will be clubbed together and a common judgment will be delivered after recording common evidence.
question iconAnnulment of marriage - got married 5 months back
You can file a suit for annulment against your husband before the Ld. Court of District Judge of your local jurisdiction. The case must be filed within completion of one year of marriage. You must consult an advocate for filing the matter at earliest.
question iconContested divorce - How long does it take to get free
You may file the divorce case on mental cruelty ground but it needs good drafting quality since the civil cases are determined as per the drafting of the plaint... Therefore writing skill of an advocate really matters in divirceccases