Planning to send RCR notice to wife Planning to send RCR notice to wife

I'm working in a company which is 40 KM from my current home and i was doing WFH from past 2 years , now i have to go to office as COVID is over and asked my wife to relocate to near my office and she is not ready to relocate as current area where we are staying is near to her parents house and she dont want to move away from them. So she fought with and left the house and staying with her parents from past 5 months. Now recently she got job as teacher in a school so that she can give that as a reason to avoid relocating with me. So can i send RCR notice to my wife from current address or do i need to first relocate to near my office and from that address do i need to send notice ? Please advice.

You need to first relocate and then send the Restitution of Conjugal Rights notice to your wife.

You may get issue legal notice under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act now itself and you may think of relocating only after her return to your house. It is nothing but desertion a ground for divorce.

question iconDissolution of marriage and advice required
Dear Sir / Madam, U have to file new divorce petition because reopening earlier case may take much time and to avoid such unnecessary delay better to file new divorce case with new cruelties if any.
question iconI am interested to continue the marriage so can he get divorce from court ?
Dear Sir, Both the cases will be clubbed together since issues are contrary to each other as such common evidence will be recorded. You have to produce your evidence and your husband will produce his...
question iconDissolution of marriage
Dear Sir, If your family case is to be decided on priority basis, then approach High Court seeking the direction for early disposal.
question iconStamp paper value
Dear Sir, She may say that it was taken by force. Further such self incrementing documents cannot be use in the court.
question iconI want divorce.
Hello Client, If you and your wife both want to proceed with the divorce and have amicably settled issues then you both together can file a mutual divorce before your jurisdictional court with a help...