Divorce - case against my wife under section 13 Divorce - case against my wife under section 13

I had filed a case against my wife under section 13 - adultery and cruelty, at my location. She has counter filed 2 false complaint case against me under section 12 and section 156 (3) at her location. How should i deal with it. I donot want to travel to her location. As her dad had bought goons with her while coming to pick her up.


Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,

Under section 526, Criminal Procedure Code, the High Court has power to transfer any case from one Court, subordinate to it to another on any of the grounds specified therein. This power of transfer extends to all classes of cases.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconMental Harassment and torture
Dear Sir, Please take your wife for psychiatric treatment and medical check ups and if she attempts to commit suicide then lodge a police complaint and then file a divorce case.
question iconMy sister's husband is a fraud and abusive man
Dear Sir, Your sister can file multiple cases against him and get monthly maintenance for herself and her child or permanent alimony on divorce.
question iconhe does not accept the divorce notice
Dear Madam, CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE ORDER 5 RULE 17: Procedure when defendant refuses to accept service, or cannot be found— Where the defendant or his agent or such other person as aforesaid refuses...
question iconI need to get the divorce from my wife
Hi client, If you can satisfy the court that even after receiving the summons and being aware of the case, they are not attending the courts. The judge after being satisfied and giving enough chan...
question iconLiving in same house after separation
Dear Madam, Under Section 10 of Hindu Marriage Act you can reside separately under the same roof which is called judicial separation. The relevant details are as follows: =============================...