Seeking for divorce - MC against my husband Seeking for divorce - MC against my husband

I have filed MC against my husband and seeking for divorce, since we are not living the together from last 2years, due to his extra material affairs dowry and family conflict,. I have first hearing from court on 19th August.
My question are:
1. How do I get to know whether my husband received notice from court (i checked with my lawyer he didn't give proper answer)
2. What will happen if my husband purposely denying to receive notice and not attend the court
3. Is it possible to resend the notice to my husband ( if he had not received) before first hearing
4. Is it possible to change the lawyer if i feel current lawyer is not confident enough to run the case

Please help me with your valuable suggestions

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Madam,
It is a repeated question and you should not repeat your questions which may give trouble to the expert lawyers to answer.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconHusband negligence in marriage
Dear Madam, You have many options under domestic Violence Act or file 498A IPC complaint or file 125 CRPC application claiming maintenance for yourself and your child.
question iconsecond marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, without taking divorce, no marriage can happen legally. If done, one is said to commit the offence of bigamy.
question iconI got married in 2014 in India
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, yes, it is possible to obtain a divorce decree from an Indian marriage in the USA. However, the system is also subject to private international laws, regulations, and principles that are distinct from the Indian legal system.
question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.