Don't want to live with wife Don't want to live with wife

Dear sir,
My wife was give an application to women cell on false dowry case on me & my 6 family members on 3rd march 2019 & counselling date was 12 march 2019. I was apply HMA sec. 9,, on 8 march 2019. On 12 march i said to women cell I want to live her and I love her also she compromise but after same day she goes women cell and requested for take action on me & my family..... Finally women cell & her nearest police station not charged me & my family under 498a. Now I don't want to live with her but HMA 9 was applied by me to save me & family.
HMA 9 hearing on 24 jun 2019,,,please guide me how can I deal with her on court so that she will say don't want to live with me(she also don't want to live with me but I can't believe on her because she can be say to live with me to her safe side).
I thought I will say to her on court I want to live with u but please bring back all false allegations of dowry from women cell & draft confessional letter to me (i know she will not bring back her false allegations application from women cell) ......This is sufficient or not..

Dear sir please guide me best ways to that will be encourage her that she she will not want to live with me.

Munish Goyal

Contact me personally through this website administrator. I will surely help you out in this matter and can explain you more. Do pay the consultation charges before consultation.

Regards

Munish Goyal Advocate
Senior Counsel, worked at almost all High Courts in India.
www.Vidhikarya.com

A.Just continuing Ur RCR petition

Advocate Ramachandra

A.Dear client whenever both agree to live together is good now she is not that stage you live her some time, she rectify herself then you approach if not able to live with you better you go for mutual divorce. good luck

A.Just continue with the RCR and Prove all her allegations wrong.

To be frank getting divorce by husband is very hard because all Indian Laws are sympathizing married woman. Just neglect her false allegations and continue your legal struggle patiently.

question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.
question iconTransfer petition contest fees of advocate for record
You need to consult with an advocate directly for knowing the exact professional fees as it varies from one advocate to the other.
question icon13a hma vs section 9
Dear Sir, Both cases will be clubbed together and a common judgment will be delivered after recording common evidence.
question iconAnnulment of marriage - got married 5 months back
You can file a suit for annulment against your husband before the Ld. Court of District Judge of your local jurisdiction. The case must be filed within completion of one year of marriage. You must con...
question iconContested divorce - How long does it take to get free
You may file the divorce case on mental cruelty ground but it needs good drafting quality since the civil cases are determined as per the drafting of the plaint... Therefore writing skill of an advoca...