Q. Sale deed

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Sale deed
Dear sir
Am staying in adverse position withiht any deed I purchased a property 30 years back now my brother disturbing me and asking RS 5 laks and I agreed we both staying same position. And for this hisue registration also not possible because owner not available and water and electricity on my brother name .hence what document and deed I have to prepare pls advice like sale deed or power if attorney from my brother
.and pls suggest me later I will go to court for case which suits I have to file for getting ownership on my name pls advice am staying since 30 years I don't have any sale agreement I have purchased withiht agreement long back .. there is no records also in registration office and ec also bit available Hyderabad ma staying

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Possession is nine points in law. File civil suit and get relief.

Placeholder image


Replied 6 months ago

Dear sir pls reply suit name .

And pls reply what deed I have to prepare from my brother side am giving some amount to him as I said u in above question

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us