Dismiss the case Dismiss the case

Hus filed divorce case on desertion. Love cum arranged marriage. Lived happily just one month.Hus family planned n sent me to parents home after month of marriage due to pregnancy stating tat they couldn't take care of me n they r old. I believed n went.No money given by hus before n even after child birth. Hus Stopped coming n visiting child by inlaws n didnt take us back to matrimonial home. Hus elder bro not having baby n Ours intercaste n we got baby immeditely.cold fight started there. Unwanted fights created by inlaws to separate us n hus with them n he couldn't understand. dont wanna esclate so stopped talking with hus n waited for him to take us back.No contact for 1yr n he got completely brainwashed by inlaws.
After 1.5yrs he came with family wen parents n myself questioned them for wrong deeds they went simply n sent divorce notice.
How to fight back the case n win my hus.!i just lived for a month only.
How to dismiss the case. I dont want to give divorce.wat are the steps to b taken.

Adv. Sarika Khude

A.file for restitution of conjugal rights in court as there is no reasonable cause as to why your husband withdrew from the marriage. This will help you to get back to your husband in order to live with you.

A.Dear Madam,
You have to file counter case called Restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act and take strong exception in the Divorce case filed by your husband. Be assured that the most of the cases filed by the husband may not be allowed.

Advocate Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya

A.It is extremely necessary on your part not only to contest that Divorce case by filing Written Statement. Don't worry if you through your Lawyer plead before the Court of Law,the fact of your case in proper manner,then the Court will give both of you the chance of Reconciliation.

you can file for restitution of conjugal rights in court as there is no reasonable cause as to why your husband withdrew from the marriage. This will help you to get back to your husband in order to live with you.
Thank you.

question iconCancel mariage
Dear Client, if the marriage is not registered then he can marry another person but needs to make sure to let the first wife know.
question iconMental Harassment and torture
Dear Sir, Please take your wife for psychiatric treatment and medical check ups and if she attempts to commit suicide then lodge a police complaint and then file a divorce case.
question iconMy sister's husband is a fraud and abusive man
Dear Sir, Your sister can file multiple cases against him and get monthly maintenance for herself and her child or permanent alimony on divorce.
question iconhe does not accept the divorce notice
Dear Madam, CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE ORDER 5 RULE 17: Procedure when defendant refuses to accept service, or cannot be found— Where the defendant or his agent or such other person as aforesaid refuses...
question iconI need to get the divorce from my wife
Hi client, If you can satisfy the court that even after receiving the summons and being aware of the case, they are not attending the courts. The judge after being satisfied and giving enough chan...