second marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala second marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala

can a Hindu male in Kerala, separated from his wife & kids, not legally divorced, marry again?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, without taking divorce, no marriage can happen legally. If done, one is said to commit the offence of bigamy.

question iconReturn of belongings during divorce court case
Hello Client, 1. You simply ask them to return back all your belongings. if they deny then, 2. You may Lodge an F.I.R. against your husband and in-laws under section 498A, Domestic Violence and for...
question iconMaintenance - working women can claim maintenance
Dear Client The answer to this question is yes but then it depends upon the earnings of both the husband and the wife.
question iconChild Maintenance when wife lives abroad
Dear Sir, Since child has attended age of majority your responsibilities over as child can earn his own livelihood moreso the child is residing outside the India as such you are not bound to pay any m...
question iconInterfaith marriage
Dear Sir, to avoid future consequences it is better to register as single as earlier marriage was not registered under special marriage act.
question iconTransfer petition contest fees of advocate for record
You need to consult with an advocate directly for knowing the exact professional fees as it varies from one advocate to the other.