Q. Rules for separation

Anonymous

Q.Rules for separation
I got married a year ago. After one month of our marriage my husband went to Australia for his project. There he contacted with his ex who lives in halisahar. During that time he mentally tortured me a lot. One day he confessed the whole matter to me nd sent me their chat details through mail.. I have that with me. But that time he promised me that he won't do it again and asking for a sorry. I forgave him as it was a love marriage. He returned to India on the month of August. But one day I again found that they are still in touch with each other.. this problem is continuing till the end of November nd after that I stopped checking his phone. After about two months I checked it few days back. I saw there was another girl with whom he was chatting in a different way. He hide the truth from me every time.. in the mean time during our argument he pushed me back very hard nd went outside that night..he locked the door from outside.. he also behaved like a psycho patient. I was very scared at that time. He didn't help me financially too as I am a working woman.. I confessed the matter to my parents a month ago..at first they were shocked too..but now for the sake of their prestige and society they are trying to convince me to give him a second chance..but it's not possible for me.
I don't love him.. neither I trust him nor there is respect for him in my mind. I can't be in this marriage. I asked him for a mutual divorce. But he denied.. nobody is with my decision.. which step should I take.. I can't be in an unhealthy marriage. It affects my mental health

A. ) Dear Madam,
You can get issue a legal notice and file a divorce case on the ground of adultery and thus you will succeed.

A. ) File for a divorce
under
1. Cruelty [Mental and physical]
2. Adultery
also file a Domestic Violence case u/s 12 of the PWDV Act.

Anonymous

Poora procedure complete hone me Kitna time lag Sakta hai approximately..nd kitna kharch ho Sakta hai..plz clarify that.

As for the time I have replied earlier and the fees depends upon the lawyer. It varies from person to person.