ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.I want to get seperate from my husband
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (523)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (387)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1954)
Commercial (69)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1526)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (77)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (479)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1051)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1862)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2751)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (137)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (52)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. I want to get seperate from my husband

Placeholder image

Satyavati Dwivedi

posted 1 month ago

Hi, i have decided not to stay with my husband anymore. But he is forcing me to stay with him. Whenever i tries to convince him he threatens me that he will die if i will leave him. Also he threaten me that he will take my daughter (2.5 year old) away from me. He is suffering from migraine so i took him to the doctor and now treatment is going on. But still he forces me to stay with him i really dont want to go. I am staying with my parents currently so he come to my parents home also and irritates me alot. His family is also forcing me the same. But i cant go back because of whatever he did to me. Please suggest. I am feeling helpless
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You can apply for divorce by approaching local advocate.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. make a police complaint against him detailing the harassment he caused to you,
you can also claim maintenance from him in addition to domestic violence case

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. If you have made up your mind not to live with your husband, then best advice would be to file divorce petition and get separated legally. If you have any further query you can still contact us.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

N Shekhar

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us