Dismiss the case Dismiss the case

Hus filed divorce case on desertion. Love cum arranged marriage. Lived happily just one month.Hus family planned n sent me to parents home after month of marriage due to pregnancy stating tat they couldn't take care of me n they r old. I believed n went.No money given by hus before n even after child birth. Hus Stopped coming n visiting child by inlaws n didnt take us back to matrimonial home. Hus elder bro not having baby n Ours intercaste n we got baby immeditely.cold fight started there. Unwanted fights created by inlaws to separate us n hus with them n he couldn't understand. dont wanna esclate so stopped talking with hus n waited for him to take us back.No contact for 1yr n he got completely brainwashed by inlaws.
After 1.5yrs he came with family wen parents n myself questioned them for wrong deeds they went simply n sent divorce notice.
How to fight back the case n win my hus.!i just lived for a month only.
How to dismiss the case. I dont want to give divorce.wat are the steps to b taken.

Adv. Sarika Khude

A.file for restitution of conjugal rights in court as there is no reasonable cause as to why your husband withdrew from the marriage. This will help you to get back to your husband in order to live with you.

A.Dear Madam,
You have to file counter case called Restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act and take strong exception in the Divorce case filed by your husband. Be assured that the most of the cases filed by the husband may not be allowed.

Advocate Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya

A.It is extremely necessary on your part not only to contest that Divorce case by filing Written Statement. Don't worry if you through your Lawyer plead before the Court of Law,the fact of your case in proper manner,then the Court will give both of you the chance of Reconciliation.

you can file for restitution of conjugal rights in court as there is no reasonable cause as to why your husband withdrew from the marriage. This will help you to get back to your husband in order to live with you.
Thank you.

question iconDissolution of marriage and advice required
Dear Sir / Madam, U have to file new divorce petition because reopening earlier case may take much time and to avoid such unnecessary delay better to file new divorce case with new cruelties if any.
question iconI am interested to continue the marriage so can he get divorce from court ?
Dear Sir, Both the cases will be clubbed together since issues are contrary to each other as such common evidence will be recorded. You have to produce your evidence and your husband will produce his...
question iconDissolution of marriage
Dear Sir, If your family case is to be decided on priority basis, then approach High Court seeking the direction for early disposal.
question iconStamp paper value
Dear Sir, She may say that it was taken by force. Further such self incrementing documents cannot be use in the court.
question iconI want divorce.
Hello Client, If you and your wife both want to proceed with the divorce and have amicably settled issues then you both together can file a mutual divorce before your jurisdictional court with a help...